The 39th Annual CALED conference will celebrate how California’s Economic Developers are “making it happen” every day in their communities through relationship building, strategic planning, and connecting to key resources.
With four general sessions and 24 breakout sessions, the conference will cover a broad array of economic development topics that impact communities in California including:
- Housing as an Economic Development Tool
- Alternative Transit Opportunities
- Be an Economic Development Leader Who is Not Afraid to Fail
- Scenic Assets as Opportunities: Spotlighting the Outdoor Recreation Economy
- Data & the Internet Are Defining the Winners & Losers in Economic Development
- Rural Leadership Networking
Check back for the finalized agenda.
March 27– 29, 2019
Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort
1855 South Harbor Blvd.
Anaheim, CA 92802
To register at the Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort online, please use this link.
CALED Rate is $149+ Tax per night.
Early Bird Rate
- Now thru Dec 31, 2018
- Effective Jan 1, 2019
- Membership April 2019-April 2020
CALED Run Fun
- Friday, March 29, 2019
CALED Culinary Crawl
- Thursday evening, March 28, 2019
To view CALED’s conference sponsorship opportunities brochure, click here. For questions on sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities, please contact CALED’s Conference Consultant, Laura Cole-Rowe at (707) 631-5029.
Refunds and Cancellations
CALED offers refunds less a 15% handling fee. Cancellation requests must be emailed to Laura Cole-Rowe at firstname.lastname@example.org by February 27, 2019. No refunds or cancellations are honored after February 27, 2019. Thank you.
For questions regarding the Annual Training Conference, Registration, and/or Membership, please contact Laura Cole-Rowe at (916) 448-8252, Ext. 13.