Bankruptcy Alternatives In a Pandemic
September 9 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 pm| Free
What Should Business Owners Know Now?
A complimentary webinar featuring an expert speaker on bankruptcy alternatives.
Attendees will learn:
- The multiple ways to restructure a distressed business.
- Selecting the most advantageous insolvency procedure.
- Avoiding personal liability.
Key takeaways will include:
- The bankruptcy and non-bankruptcy alternatives available to a distressed company.
- Key considerations in choosing among the bankruptcy and non-bankruptcy alternatives.
- How officers and directors can avoid personal liability.
The presentation will run 45 minutes followed by Q and A.
Presenter: Bennett G. Young
Partner, Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP | JMBM
Bennett G. Young is an experienced corporate restructuring attorney, with expertise in the energy and high-technology industries. Mr. Young represents debtors, secured and unsecured creditors, asset purchasers and other parties in complex workouts, restructurings, distressed M&A transactions, receiverships, assignments for the benefit of creditors and chapter 11 bankruptcy cases. He also handles litigation related to insolvency matters in the bankruptcy court and in state court.