Before & After Wildfires – SBA Disaster Preparedness Webinar
August 11, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
About this event
As communities around California prepare for another fire season, please join the SBA’s Office of Disaster Assistance and SBA District Office leaders from Los Angeles, Fresno, San Francisco and Sacramento for a free webinar on wildfire preparedness and SBA Disaster Assistance programs.
This presentation is intended for California city, county, and community leaders from areas vulnerable to wildfire and will cover:
- Wildfire preparedness for small businesses
- How disaster declarations (Presidential & SBA) are requested and issued following a wildfire or other disaster
- What happens after a Disaster Declaration for wildfire is made
- Which SBA Disaster Assistance programs are available after wildfire or other event
- Who can receive disaster assistance relief from SBA
Attendees can also participate in a Question and Answer session
This event will be hosted on MS Teams. You can download the Teams ap to participate on your phone or join the event via computer. You will be provided the Teams Link with your reservation confirmation.