Briefing: Locating Your Tech-Based Business in California
September 21 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am| O
California’s economy is roaring back in large part to the network of support providers connecting businesses to resources. Whether you’re a foreign business looking to locate in California or an advisor assisting businesses with location decisions, the CA Foreign Direct Investment Tech Guide is an invaluable resource in helping you thoughtfully plan you next move. Hear experts share how The Guide can help you and how you can connect to California’s economic development network. This briefing is offered at two different times to accommodate our international partners. There is no charge to attend.
- Opening Remarks — Helen Schaubmayer, Program Manager, California Association for Local Economic Development
- Special Welcome from Lt. Governor Eleni Kounalakis
- Tips for Locating Your Tech-based Business California moderated by Douglas Wallace, Director, US Commercial Service, San Francisco
- Gus FranklynBute, Senior Regional Investment Advisor for SelectUSA in London (8am) / Junko “June” Chino, SelectUSA Commercial Specialist in Tokyo (6pm)
- Maria Onorato, Foreign Direct Investment Specialist, California Governor’s Office of Business & Economic Development
- Vijay Rajendran, Head of Global Corporate Growth at 500 Startups
- Gurbax Sahota, President & CEO, California Association for Local Economic Development
- Open Discussion and Q&A
Please learn more about and download the free CA Foreign Direct Investment Tech Guide prior to the briefing.