Entrepreneurship Boom for Economic Development
March 30, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
The biggest entrepreneurial boom of this century is happening right now and there might not be another for decades. Economic developers need to understand the magnitude of this trend and how to maximize it for the immediate benefit of local economic growth that will have long-term impact. This webinar will present the data measuring the sustained new business burst and how economic developers can turn this trend into big results and professional success.
* Strategies to get more new businesses than other EDOs
* 6 programs EDOs can implement to win
* Why entrepreneurship is now producing the superior economic results
* Data to convince anyone about the impact
* Why this boom is unique
* The painful cost of missing this economic moment
* How to reduce the new business failure rate
* Entrepreneurship for inclusion
Please do not miss out on this once-in-a-career economic development entrepreneur boom opportunity for your success.