Government Resources to Support Export Growth
March 11, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Is your business exploring options for economic recovery? Have you considered international trade?
Join Export-Import Bank of the United States (EXIM) and our federal, state, and local government partners for a free webinar and learn about resources available to your exporting business.
Partners & Topics Include:
- Imperial Valley Economic Development Center’s international trade & logistics support for local industries
- Imperial Valley Small Business Development Center’s support for business advisors, loans, workforce training, and rural assistance.
- EXIM’s programs to protect against nonpayment from foreign customers or obtain financing
- U.S. Commercial Service’s aid in finding overseas customers or partners and building global relationships
- Small Business Administration’s working capital loan guarantees, export loans, and access to STEP grants
- Imperial Valley District Export Council’s local business export counseling and mentoring