International Entrepreneurial Ecosystems: Approaches with Worldwide Application
April 8 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm| Free
Date: April 8, 2021
Time: 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm ET
Registration Deadline: April 8 at 12:30 pm ET
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn best practices from international EDO’s and international experts regarding successful entrepreneurial ecosystems, strategies, and initiatives for developing and expanding local and international entrepreneurs. During this session you will be able to experience the multiple approaches international EDO’s have undertaken to successfully establish and modernize the entrepreneurial ecosystem and which initiatives have yielded the best possible outcomes.
This session will be presented via case studies allowing the speakers to provide a more in-depth perspective on:
– How they approached this subject
– Which initiatives were set in place
– Who were the contributing stakeholders
Speaker information is fortcoming.
Instructions and Technology
Instructions and dial-in information will be sent up to three days in advance and a minimum of two times. If you do not receive an email from IEDC or GoToWebinar 24 hours prior to the start of the web seminar, it is your responsibility to email email@example.com. No refunds or credits will be given for not receiving the dial-in information for the webinar.
• Using a telephone: A touch-tone telephone
• Using Desktop VoIP: A computer equipped with the following:
— a supported sound card
— speakers or headphones
— a microphone (for speaking during the conference)
• Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, Mozilla Firefox 1.5 for Windows/Mac/Linux, or Safari 2.0 for Macintosh
• Broadband Internet connection