Manufacturing & Operations Roundtable Tech San Diego
March 2 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
A Fresh Approach for Frontline Workers !!
The Manufacturing and Operations Roundtable provides manufacturing executives a forum for discussion of common strategic, operational, financial and technical issues. Its mission is to share experiences and knowledge in order to enable members to develop informed positions affecting policy, methods, and cost optimization.
Join Tech San Diego as we welcome nationally recognized training expert Lisa Rawcliffe, CEO and consultant at Engage Forward as she discusses how to better train and develop your front line leadership that addresses common workforce challenges, including:
- High turnover and absenteeism
- Personnel issues, conflicts consuming Supervisor and HR time and resources
- Loss productivity due to workforce not knowing priority or direction
- High rates of defect/scrap costing lost production capacity, material losses and poor service/delivery
- Inefficient processes are hurting margins, market competitiveness and poor service
- Supervisors and managers are overwhelmed with firefighting
Who should attend: C-level executives, senior/middle management and others in supervisory roles.
Register now for the latest Manufacturing and Operations Roundtable!
Date: Wednesday, March 2, 2022
Time: 10:00-11:00 AM
Location: Microsoft Teams | Register here to receive the link to the webinar.
Cost: Complimentary for Tech San Diego Members
The Operations Roundtable is generously sponsored by CMTC – A non-profit dedicated to improving the manufacturing community in Southern California. For more information visit www.cmtc.com