National Small Business Week 3-Day Virtual Summit
September 13, 2021 @ 8:00 am - September 15, 2021 @ 3:00 pm
National Small Business Week 3-Day Virtual Summit, hosted by the U.S. Small Business Administration, is happening Monday, September 13 – Wednesday, September 15, 2021 from 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. ET.
This year’s free event will spotlight the resilience of America’s entrepreneurs and the renewal of the small business economy as they build back better from the economic crisis brought on by a once-in-a-lifetime pandemic.
Virtual summit schedule
Monday, September 13, 11 a.m. EDT
“Getting Back on Track: Resources to Build Back Better”
National Small Business Week Welcome – SBA Administrator Guzman
- Visa US Economic Outlook: Charting a Course for the Expansion
- Getting Real about Resilience
- Make Your Small Business More Accessible
- Winning in E-commerce with Email Marketing
- Government Incentives to Support and Retain Employees
Tuesday, September 14, 11 a.m. EDT
“Better Serving Small Businesses and Underserved Communities”
- Access to Capital for Women Entrepreneurs
- U.S. Postal Service: Delivering Solutions for Small Businesses
- Unlocking the Doors to Access for Black-Owned Businesses: Funders and Founders Share their Real-Life Stories
- Resilience and the Recovery: How Small Businesses Can Adapt to the Trends Transforming the Workforce
- Support Latino Biz: How Mayors and influencers are leading the way to celebrate the significant economic contributions that Latino-owned businesses make, the jobs they help create, and the positive impact they bring to our community.
Wednesday, September 15, 11 a.m. EDT
“Continuance to Support Resilience and Renewal”
- Recovery Lessons from the Nation’s Entrepreneurial Coaching Networks
- Exporting as a Way to Grow Your Business: How SBA Can Help You Sell Overseas
- Accelerate Your Small Business Success by Selling Online
- Integrating Brick and Mortar and E-commerce
- Empowering the Veteran and Military Small Business Community
“Gateway to Success”
- Tune in to get a virtual look at the nationwide resources SBA field offices have to help small businesses business start, grow, expand and recover, and how to get connected to the powerful network of small business entrepreneurs right in your community.