Resources to Help Your Business Rebound
January 26 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm| Free
About this Event
During these turbulent and trying times, it is helpful to remember that you are not alone. No matter where you are in the US, there is assistance for your business near you, with professional, experienced advisors ready to assist in every way they can. During this hour we will have presenters from the SBA, SBDC, Women’s Business Center, SCORE and the Veteran Business Outreach Center (VBOC) share about business recovery. This will include the latest business updates to help your business recover and information about how the above local business resource partners can help your business.
SBA Resources to Help Your Business Rebound
In the first 15 minutes David Castaneda from Sacramento SBA District Office will provide a brief update of the latest business assistance/funding information including the following and a time for Q&A:• The Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) program offered directly from the SBA
• Assistance available at no cost from our local resource partners, the Small Business Development Center (SBDC) Network, Women’s Business Center (WBC), Veterans Business Outreach Center (VBOC) and SCORE
• SBA programs to access capital
• Information on federal government contracting programs
COVID-19 and Resource Partner Overview
Join us during the final half-hour for an introduction to several of the resource partners. Representatives from some of these organizations will be on hand to briefly discuss what they do, how they can help you, and answer whatever questions you might have.
Joining us will be:• Sophia Kanaan (Women’s Business Center at California Capital)
• Geary McKoy (SCORE)
• Kristin York (Sierra SBDC Center Director)
• Coreena Conley (Veterans Business Outreach Center serving Northern California and Nevada)