State Savings & Financing Programs for Your Small Business
November 16 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Get to know your state officials from the California State Treasurer’s Office who are ready to share tools and answer questions about the programs available that can help your small business SAVE!
- CalSavers- California’s new retirement savings program
- ScholarShare 529– an investment account specifically designed for higher education savings
- California Alternative Energy and Advanced Transportation Financing Authority (CAEATFA) – sales tax exclusions and financing options to promote alternative energy and energy efficiency
- California Pollution Control Financing Authority (CPCFA) – supports small business financing including specialty financing for EV transportation and charging projects
- Small Business Majority – advocates for policy solutions that create a strong, job-creating economy for all and provides resources to entrepreneurs to promote growth and prosperity.