The Great Resignation & Its Impact on Today’s Hiring Practices
April 20 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
It’s no secret that the Great Resignation has seriously impacted employee retention and available talent for employers to replace departing employees.
Do you have open positions and limited talent pools? You’re not alone.
- 4.3 million Americans voluntarily left jobs in one month in 2021
- 73.9% of employers struggle to fill open positions
- 77% of employers fear talent shortages in 2022
- COVID-19 company policies impact turnover and hiring
- Candidates are in the driver’s seat, whether we like it or not
During this webinar, CMTC’s talent acquisition experts will discuss how to identify talent during challenging times and share creative ways to find and hire great employees.