Together in Innovation: Agricultural advances
February 28 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Do you want to know how innovators with different backgrounds come together to create new inventions and businesses? Are you ready to learn about tools and resources that can help you on your own road to success? If so, don’t miss the United States Patent and Trademark Office’s (USPTO) free online webinar, “Together in Innovation: Agricultural advances,” coming Tuesday, February 28, from 3-4 p.m. ET. Register today for this special event.
Special guests and expert panelists will cover:
- How diverse teams are an essential part of a successful business strategy
- The challenges women innovators face and overcome in agricultural innovation
- Valuable resources innovators can use to protect their intellectual property (IP) and secure funding for their enterprises
Featured speakers include:
- Fatma Kaplan, Ph.D., CEO and Co-founder, Pheronym Inc.
- Pam Marrone, Ph.D., Executive Chair and Co-founder, Invasive Species Corporation and Invasive Species Foundation
- Amy Wu, Founder, From Farms to Incubators; award-winning journalist and filmmaker
The 2023 agenda and speaker biographies with be posted soon. If you want to be alerted as soon as they are available, email TogetherInInnovation@uspto.gov with the subject line “Send TII 2023 agenda.”