Urban Development & Water Management Webinar
August 11 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
California Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development (GO-Biz), U.S Commercial Service and CalAsian Chamber of Commerce/Sacramento MBDA Export Center are proud to team up and present to California businesses a live webinar series to learn about Asian Development Bank (ADB) programs and resources that will help businesses to bid and win global contracts across various industries. Representatives from ADB will be available to share information and answer your questions during the webinar series.
Dharmesh Dawda, Procurement Specialist, PPFD
Manoj Sharma, Chief of Urban Sector Group, SDCC
Jacobus Veerman, Senior Water Resources Specialist, SDCC
What will be covered:
- Overview of the Asian Development Bank (ADB)
- Types of contracting and procurement opportunities with ADB
- Strategies and tactics for pursuing business with the ADB
- How to navigate ADB website and how to register with Consultant Management System
- How to bid effectively on an ADB contract
- Additional resources available for businesses
Who should attend?
- California business communities who are interested in International procurement opportunities with ADB projects
- California NGOs/Economic Development Organizations/Agencies interested to share ADB contract resources and trade leads to businesses.