What Can CALED Do For You?
Click here to log into the CALED Membership Portal
Click here to Join/Register as a new CALED Member
Click here to View the 2021 CALED Member Directory
Click here to Renew your CALED Membership by Credit Card
Download the CALED Membership Application
As a membership benefit, CALED has again partnered with Business Facilities to publish our 2021 member directory, “Who’s Who in Economic Development.” The directory features CALED members and highlights their communities. CALED designed this tool to help our members get more attention outside of California. It is an important part of our effort to support and promote our members, as well as raise awareness about the positive side of doing business in California.
This directory will be included in Business Facilities’ 2021 Annual Rankings Report and distributed to their circulation list of more than 60,000 corporate executives with active relocation, expansion, or consolidation plans. Members may also advertise their organization or community in the member directory. The 2021 CALED Member Directory is a stand-alone guide inserted into the September/October 2021 issue of Business Facilities.
Not a member in CALED? You may join/register as a new member in CALED to be listed in the 2022 Member Directory.
We would like to thank all of our members that placed an advertisement in the 2021 CALED Member Directory, which was printed in September 2021. Please note that many changes occur after the member directory is printed, so please update your member information so that we can be as accurate as possible.
To keep your membership and listing current, please log in to our membership database and check your contact/listing information. (Forgot your password? Email email@example.com to reset.) The following information is listed in the directory.
- First and Last Name
- Job Title
If your contact information needs to be updated or you simply want to check the status of your membership, please email Laura Cole-Rowe at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (916) 448-8252, ext. 13.
CALED Membership Benefits Include:
- CA Academy for Economic Development – supports California’s economic developers with research, data, and scholarship opportunities for professional development
- CA Enterprise Development Authority – offers alternative financing opportunities
- Leadership Economic Assistance Program – provides training and facilitation for communities
- Annual Training Conference – creates opportunity to learn & network
- Introduction to Economic Development Certificate Program – teaches the basics of Economic Development
- Accredited California Economic Developer (ACE) Program – member discount for this advanced certification program
- Free Monthly Training – a monthly educational series of conference calls and webinars on different topics
- Regional Ambassador Program – offers regional workshops to cover topics such as financing, asset management, and/or other Economic Development relevant topics for a specific region
- Rural Economic Development Exchange – The Rural Economic Development Exchange allows CALED to direct some resources to support our efforts to help rural economic developers connect, share resources, and engage in policy conversations/initiatives
- Member Directory – promotes California’s economic developers
- Awards of Excellence Program – reward & recognize Economic Development professionals
- Economic Development Job & Career Center – posts new job openings related to Economic Development
- Legislative Watch – tracks legislation effecting Economic Development
- Economic Development Journal – includes Economic Development articles, best practices, highlights manufacturing projects, funding, career opportunities, and more
- Economic Development Alerts – weekly electronic alerts with relevant Economic Development information, training promotion, funding opportunities, best practices, career opportunities, and resources
- CA Economic Development Network on LinkedIn – connect with over 1,500 economic development professionals via social media
- Follow us on Twitter @CALED_EconDev
Please feel free to contact CALED for questions regarding membership and member activities at (916) 448-8252, ext. 13.